For admission to Nursery the age of child should be 3 years (as on 31 March) and for KG class it should be 4 Years. Children are admitted to these classes on the basis of birth certificate issued by the Competent authority and on the basis of an interview of the child together with his/her parents “Competent Authority means Registrar- Birth and death or The Chief Medical Officer in their respective jurisdiction.” A student seeking admission to a class other than Nursery and K.G in the school will be eligible for the admission only if he/she:
1. Has been studying in a recognized school affiliated to any recognized board of secondary to that class.
2. Has passed qualifying exam, making him eligible for admission to that class.
3. Satisfied the requirement of age limit as determined by the State Govt. of U.P. the age of a child should not be less than five years, at the time of admission to class I.
DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
A. The school leaving certificate /Transfer certificate signed by the Head of the institution last attended and counter signed by the Distt. Education Officer. However, counter signature of E.O. will not be necessary in case the school attended is situated within Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar.
B. Documents in support of his/her having passed the qualifying equivalent exam.
4. No Candidate who is under the sentence of rustication or is expelled from any board or is debarred from appearing in the examination for whatever reason shall not be admitted to any class in this school.
5. No student shall be admitted or promoted to subsequent higher class in this school unless he/she has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he/she is admitted in the beginning of the academic session, qualifying her for promotion to the next higher class.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:February 1, 2021
- Start Time:08:30
- End Date:May 31, 2020
- End Time:13:30
- Location:Sector-49, Noida